Barry Bonetti first opened the doors of Combined Appliances in 1955, its original location was 1590 Marine Drive.
In 1970 & 1979 Barry hired two appliance repair men, Bob Stuart & Dennis
Vreeken. Bob & Dennis worked at Combined Appliances until 1989 when
they bought the business.
Upon buying the business, Bob & Dennis split the company into two locations. The Parts & Service Department was moved to Garden Avenue & the Sales Department stayed at 1590 Marine Drive.
As the business grew, so did the need for a larger store. In 1995 both
departments were combined into one large store located at 1400 Marine Drive.
Combined Appliances continued to grow in both service & sales, but
in 2003 the decision was made to move out of sales as the demand
for parts and service grew.
In 2003 the doors to 1400 Marine Drive were closed and Combined
Appliances moved to a new location at 1395 Pemberton Avenue
where it is to this day.
Bob Stuart & Dennis Vreeken still run Combined Appliances & are excited to have a team of experienced staff & service technicians that's better than ever!
We are always ready to answer all of your appliance related questions.