Mills is a B.C.-owned supplier of stationery, printing, technology products, ink & toner, furniture, janitorial supplies and education products. Mills is renown for excellent service, high customer satisfaction and corporate social responsibility. We are exceptional at streamlining ordering, shipping, and invoicing, with a strong infrastructure in place to assist our customers in lowering total costs and meeting their own sustainability goals.
Some of our initiatives are:
- Reusable Blue Box Delivery Totes
- Shift Urban Cargo (electric tricycles for downtown deliveries)
- Electric Delivery Truck
- Recycling program for pens, toners, batteries and binders
- Purchases of 'carbon offsets' that invest into re-forestation
- Supporter of Downtown Eastside charitable organization: HAVE Café
As a member of the Basics National Buying Group, the largest 1OO% Canadian-owned buying group in the country, Mills enjoys broad product selection at highly competitive pricing, enabling Mills to compete with larger competitors.